Sign In
Myspace . Xanga . Site . DeviantArt

| 12 December, 2009
so just tape my mouth/ shut me up tight/ save me from killing myself inside/ if i can give you my word/ i'll give you this/ i'm out of control/ out of control, just listen to this/ so just tape my mouth/ shut me up tight/ all these words spoken will kill me by the end of the night/ i feel extra obnoxious/ theres so much extra of me/ i just gotta speak my words/ set 'em free/ so just tape my mouth/ shut me up tight/ save me from one more mistake tonight/

so just tape my mouth/ shut me up tight/ save me from killing myself inside/ if i can give you my word/ i'll give you this/ i'm out of control/ out of control, just listen to this/ so just tape my mouth/ shut me up tight/ all these words spoken will kill me by the end of the night/ i feel extra obnoxious/ there so much extra of me/ i cant keep this inside or it'll destroy me

if i could say it better in song i would/ matching feelings with the strum of guitar/ if i could heal you with my song i would/ you're more creative than me by far/ if i could strum it out, play it to a crowd/ oh baby if i could i would

0 Comments:

Layout By Moorepocket . Images From Elegance Pixelfied
Go To Top