Sign In
Myspace . Xanga . Site . DeviantArt

Subject: Working on Dreaming | 13 January, 2007
So, this entry will be long, so I'll try not to add TO much detail to everything to keep it somewhat short.
.
I've just been buzy with theatre and now mid-terms are next week! Ahhh!!
.
So, I told you about Christmas, but left off right before New Year, right? Right. Okay.
.
On New Years Eve Livy and Jenna came over right before my parents left to go to their own party a few hours away with their friends.
.
After they left, I showed them my painted room (which was the first time they saw it painted, even though it's been "Royal Red" since Man of The Year was in theaters-- I know because my dad painted it while I was in Elyria with my sister getting the Family Photo and catching with up my cousin Timmy when we saw that movie)
.
They liked it, and we listened to music and talked about our Christmas until we ran downstairs into the basement so Livy could show us a picture of the lead singer in that band I told she wanted us to listen to, Mew. (which I just saw on AOL music on Demand, but it costs money to look at the video so I figured I'd look later to make her happy.) [By the way, she has her temps now, and drove to my house, which is why she didn't answer her cell phone when I called to see where she was- because she was driving and her dad refused to answer it for her lol.]
.
While she did that, Jenna and I goofed around with the medicine ball (those giant ones you use to work out with) until I said, "Can you imagine how funny it would be if someone used this in Ultimate Dodgeball?" So I told her to throw it at me and I would over dramatize the hit and fall into the couch. So we started laughing and had Livy grab my camera and video tape it, keeping the couch out of scene so it (hopefully) didn't look like I was landing on something.
.
We then realize my camera doesn't have sound, so we re-did it on Jenna's new camera and put it on youtube! Lol, the ending is NOT fake. She kicked it onto my computer!! It was pretty funny though, and we didn't break anything.



So that brought on a string on mini movies!
.
we took breaks to make fudge, and to start the pizza that livy brought over. She said she wanted to try a new recipy her Aunt gave her, it was a weird type of veggie pizza since Jenna is the only non-semi-vegetarian. She placed Philsberry Crossants on the bottom of a pan- unrolled- to make the dough, and put it in the oven for about 15 minutes. Then she mixed cream cheese with some type of salad dressing (I think it was Light Italian-- in fact it was) and then we cut up a small amount of brocolli and cucumbers with carrots and drizzled them over the pizza and cream cheese sauce. They wouldn't let me help due to my enormosly long record of cooking disasters and the fact that I almost ruined the fudge.
.
Well, I got to cut up the cucumber.
.
It was actually REALLY good!! It sounds nasty, but it was AMAZING!
I'm going to make her make some more next time she comes over lol.
.
So while we were cooking we cleared out my living room (literally) and each put in 2 of our CD's into my 6 CD changer and danced around for a while. We made some movies of that, but I'm not putting those up lol.
.
We made a weird sock puppet video for Jenna, it invovled a dating game show but it was really.... lol weird. So I deleted that one, and then I thought up a Blind Date video!
.
We dressed me up as a guy and Livy as a really prissy girl, then blind folded ourselfs and sat at my end table infront of my fire place. It's so funny, we're at a fancy resturant and I'm like, "I just want soem freaking PIZZA MAN!" and we were knocking over the cups and smashing our lovely pizza all over our chins and I almost got some in Livy's ear once lol.
.
It's to big to put on youtube though.... I was pretty upset about that lol.
.
I'll try to put it on google later lol. =P
.
Anyways, I kicked Livy and Jenna's butts at Foosball (because the only person that can beat me in that game is my Dad, and it'sstill pretty close then--- I'm aloud to brag here! This is an accomplishment for me lol)
.
When the pizza was done we put in Scary Movie 4, and it ended five minutes before midnight!
So we scrambled around to grab fancy looking cups to put Mountain Dew in and posters of celebs to kiss. Jenna grabbing a Channing Tantum poster, I grabbed a Mitchel poster (ha ha), and Livy kissed her picture of the lead singer of Mew.
.
We catched the count down on Disney's Sing-A-Long-Bowl-A-Thon since Livy thought it was a trend to watch the ball drop (She's been more anti-everything lately. It's getting annoying now. "You went to the bathroom when she went? You conformist." or "Everyone's in that room and you want to go, too? Conformist." "You brush your teeth after you eat breakfast? Conformist.")
.
Then we all watched "Step-Up" Because Jenna was about to have a spazzum if we didn't watch it (Channing Tantum is in it-- she's in love with him lol! She has a Channing poser on her myspace just so he can be on her top 8! She's a nutter that one, but we all love her. =P)
.
Both of them fell asleep during it, but I stayed up to watch it all. It was a pretty good movie!
It made me want to be a dancer =]
.
I grabbed another piece of the pizza that was left (and thankfully didn't make it into our filming of Blind date--- we spilt water and fudge all over them) and then went to sleep also.
.
----------------------------------
.
Oooh!
It's 10, I gotta go to bed. I pulled an all nighter last night at a Youth Ralley (I'll tell you about that in my next entry, it was AMAZING! Three bands, Dance Praise [Christian DDR] and volley ball until 7 in the morning!) and I have to get up early tomorrow for work!
.
Oh- I didn't get a job, well-- I guess I did in a way....
Anyways, One day a week I'm going to work with my dad so I can save up and buy a car!
.
Which reminds me, after exams next week I need to start studying for my Temps!!
.
[x]

0 Comments:

Layout By Moorepocket . Images From Elegance Pixelfied
Go To Top