Sign In
Myspace . Xanga . Site . DeviantArt

Subject: Quick | 17 January, 2007
So, I deffinatly wil update this friday!
.
I'll also have a new layout (hopefully)
.
Tomorrow I have my LAST DAY OF EXAMS!
.
WOHOO!
.
And tomorrow I'm also OFF CRUTCHES!
.
.....and you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about! Lol.
.
I'll talk about my whole "Spraining the ankle" fiasco friday.... it's quite entertaining and embarassing at the same time.... =P
.
Well, That's all for friday, as it's not 10:07 and I want to be nice and chipper for my [insert groan] Geometry Exam first thing in the morning.
.
But then we ahve CHORALE! Wohoo! (again!)
.
Then I gotta finish my English exam.
.
I'll tell you why I didn't finish it (yet agian) FRIDAY!
.
.
.
[x]
Devann-Dianna
=]

0 Comments:

Layout By Moorepocket . Images From Elegance Pixelfied
Go To Top