Sign In
Myspace . Xanga . Site . DeviantArt

Subject: The 50's Never Looked So Gothic | 28 October, 2006

So I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes now, staring at a blank word doccument, trying to figure out just what the heck I'm thinking.

Around 3 I got this huge rush of inspiration to pick up a story I started researching for back in the summer, and now I'm sitting in front of the wording, "Now what?"

I have the beginning all nice and awesome in my head-- but it put it in words?

This bugs the crap out of me whenever I do this- I get a huge inspiration to write, and when I don't I get this huge creativity blockage that puts so much stress on me I end up getting sick and mean and just plane-- rude.

I'm about to resort to drinking my special creativty juice (French Vanilla Cappachino) that I only drink when I'm in desperate need to make the words flow.

I haven't drank it in a long time-- maybe that's why I've been so-- so-- horrible lately..?

I think that's the case.

Well, I'm going to try and write again, and if it doesn't turn out perfect like I know it won't, I can just got back and edit it later. At least I'll have something to work on.

That's it.
I'll just write really abd, so i can edit it later and keep a nice even amount of creativity flowing.

Okay, so I feel better already!
=]

[x] Devann-Dianna

0 Comments:

Layout By Moorepocket . Images From Elegance Pixelfied
Go To Top